47% TENCEL™ LUXE. AND 53% TENCEL™ MODAL
woven, 64 gsm
Width: 137 cm - 54 inches
Minimum 10 metres - WHITE / ready to dye / ready to print.
- AUD$35 / USD 22.66 / EURO 20.64 / GBR 18.08 - per metre for 10m
Note in our experience, natural dyes are effective on the Modal and less effective on Tencel Luxe.
Luxury sustainable textile great for dresses - evening wear, bridal, scarf, slip dress, cami, light pants etc
CIRCULAR DESIGN STRATEGY
- offer repair, rent, resell to customers.
- Donate or redesign using useable fabric eg if has a stain or tear.
- When unwearable it will breakdown in microbiologically active soil in 8-12 weeks.
May be available to participate in Circlolink Pilot www.circlolink.com - send email via website to receive the presentation.
This is a special collaboration to join another order and receive textiles asap (normal bulk timeframe is delivery in approx 1 1/2 to 2 months from payment but can be faster for dyed).
Purchase Swatch only if you are interested in joining this order and make payment by 20th March after receiving swatch. Read full details below.
Note. If not participating in this order then you can order 3 metres for Sampling.
PRICES FOR OTHER MOQS
COLOURS - White or black
- USD8.80/m - AUD$13.50 per metre for 360m
- USD9.50 - AUD$14.50 per metre for 120m
- (choose own pantone for 750m orders only and prices reduced)
- USD$12 - AUD$18.50 per metre for 360m (2 digital prints over 360m)
- USD$14.50 - AUD$22 per metre for 120m (2 digital prints over 120m)
- plus $340 print set up fee includes strike off - see details on website
- (choose up to 8 patterns for 750m orders only and prices reduced)
TO PURCHASE DIGITAL PRINTED FABRIC
Prices for 120 metres - one print - ADD $340 print set up fee includes one strike off ($50/strike off for additional strike offs)
Prices for 360 metres - two prints - ADD $340 print set up fee includes one strike off per print ($50/strike off for additional strike offs)
1. Purchase swatch - plain white
2. Confirm your order eg. dyed or printed, 120m or 360m to receive final quote
3. Confirm order - black/white or printed (send print files If printing)
4. confirm strike offs
5. pay shipping to send direct
10m SPECIAL. 64gsm. TENCEL™ LUXE & TENCEL™ MODAL. PRINT or BLACK OR WHITE
TENCEL™ LUXE filament textiles are protected by a global certification system. TENCEL™ LUXE AND TENCEL™ Modal are trademarks of Lenzing AG.
Wood is sourced from sustainably managed forests with FSC Forest Stewardship Council certification to promote biodiversity.
Lenzing is the highest rated company by Canopyplanet.org - creators of a primary fibre sourcing analysis tool for the fashion sector that focuses on forests.
TENCEL™ LUXE Eco Filament Technology that is closed loop to transform wood pulp directly to filament obtaining a silk like quality.
TENCEL™ LUXE is a new botanical alternative to silk, with the properties that make silk so valuable. Is extremely strong filament that makes the production of light weight, fluid fabrics with liquid like drape possible. The filaments are efficient in regulating moisture, creating breathability and adapting to the temperature on the skin.
TENCEL™ LUXE is an innovative game-changing lyocell filament, derived from wood pulp that is sourced from sustainably managed forests and exclusively produced in Austria with an awarded sustainable closed-loop process.
Certified by The Vegan Society, TENCEL™ LUXE is a botanic and biodegradable and has been conceived with a deep respect for nature and the pursuit of exceptional quality.